Winter Brights



Who says that just becuase it's cold outside you have dress in boring neutrals? I prefer bright colors and bold color combinations even in chilly weather. Any time the weather dips below 70 in Florida, I go running to my closet for a jacket. Maybe it is a byproduct of being a Floridian, but I love jackets and coats! And this cropped pink jacket has been on repeat all winter long.

jacket (sold out, similar on sale) // hat // sunnies // top (also here) // skirt (old, similar) // booties (similar) // c/o Dagne Dover tiny tote

For a day of eating and mural sightseeing in Wynwood, I paired my go-to cropped pink jacket with with my favorite bell-sleeve top and bright red fluted skirt (click here for more on Wynwood). The diamond mural and ombré wall were definitely my favorites, obviously since they coordinated so well with my outfit.

Sadly this jacket and skirt are no longer available, but I have linked some similar options. This bell-sleeve top comes in a couple colors (also seen here) and is one of my favorite purchases to date. It is one of those pieces that looks very fashionable and dramatic, yet is still super comfortable and easy to wear. It will also transition easily into spring, since bell sleeves will be here to stay for a while.

Anyone else dare to wear brights in the winter?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , ,