Florence Guide: Obicà


What - Obicà


Where - Via dé Tornabuoni, 16 



When - Great for a nice lunch!
Monday to Friday from 12 pm to 4pm and from 6:30 pm to 11 pm.
Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 11 pm.


Wearing - My current favorites:
skirt // top // hat (similar) // espadrilles (similar) // trench (similar)


Why - Because who doesn't love a mozzarella bar?

Set inside a Renaissance palazzo on one of the fanciest streets in Florence, Obicà is the perfect lunch spot after a morning of shopping and strolling. They specialize in fresh and homemade (on site) mozzarella (yes I cheated and sampled Jen's smoked mozzarella, it was amazing!). If you aren't crazy about mozzarella (or burrata, which I highly recommend), they also have an amazing selection of salads, like my favorite that comes with figs, honey, and radishes. 

Remember, you can find all of my Florence recommendations under the Florence Guide tab.


Buon Appetito!

Labels: , , ,